How you can put a STOP to FAKE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!


Wa Lao Ehh!  Win Liao Lor! I'm looking down on you!
Anyone can buy Likes to win on a Instagram/ Facebook contest? 
Advertisers want more Likes so I give to them by buying lor? 
Advertisor also like Bloggers/ Instagramers who have a lot of Followers, so I also buy Followers lor?
And because it does look good to advertisor that they have a lot of followers and meaning they are very popular and they can sell themselves at a higher price, especially for BLOGGER.

Read on and I share with you what are some of the measures you can do to STOP ALL THIS FAKE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!

It is getting a bit out of control these days.  While lot of companies/ advertisors out there are investing money on the attractive prizes on social media for participants.


There are also a group of people out there creating apps (SocialRoar.com, LikeBooster.com, hypez.com, buy1000followers.net)  to make money by selling a service to allow participants to buy as many Followers and Likes on facebook and instagram.And because of that, it is no longer as effective running contest on Social Media.



Initially before the cheating app was created, maybe it is effective because the participants need to spread words to their frie8nds to garner more Likes. And such method does help the advertisors to spread words. 

Now sad to say, the Followers or Likes that you saw, more than half may be just bot accounts. Does an instagram account with 10, 000 followers means that they are popular? How do you justify that they have real followers and not fake followers? Look at the likes on the photo? If they have 10,000 followers, then I would expect him to have more than 1000 likes on the photo. 


Okay, if judging from my instagram account (http://instagram.com/william82sg) for instance, I have about 2700 Followers and I have an average about 40-100 likes per photo.

If you are telling me you have 10, 000 followers on Instagram and your likes on your photo is not even 100 likes, you mean your followers are sleeping? But then again having said all that, there are Instagramers out there who buy Followers and also Likes at the same time so that people will not suspect them.


Let me tell you something,  a fake account cannot answer a question. So if you will to put that particular fake "popular instagramer" to a test, he might not be able to get his or her followers to do a comment on his photo.

How to solve this issue? 
What do I suggest to advertisers out there who still want to do contest on Instagram and Facebook?

- Don't just do a most likes contest. You can put the judging citeria as 50% on likes and 50% by judge. This is a better and fair way to everyone.

- Get people to comment in order to justify they are real accounts because fake accounts cannot do commenting.

- Or do a photo contest. For instance they can do a repost on instagram to stand a chance to win the prizes. I realised that only the real popular instagramers are able to get good result through such contest too.


Alright, I hope you have learn something on how to better run a contest on Social Media and if you still have any doubt, you can email me at william82sg@hotmail.com and I will try my best to give solution to you.

Thank you for reading!

Good luck to those people who is buying and hope no one spot your FAKE POPULARITY!

For those who are alway honest, don't be dishearten, concentrate on getting your organic followers. Only then you will go far...

Share:

16 comments

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    buying facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
    buying facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    buy shoutouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    get facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
    instagram likes and followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    get real followers instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    buy facebook page likes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    instagram advertisements

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must admit I have popped in a read a good number of your blogs but I have no idea how to post a response over there, so I'll tell you now how good you are at describing the stuff your at - I must admit I find it insightful to read your blogging. Keep up the good work. If you want to know more about a sites, please visit our website buy-instagram-likes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
    promote my instagram account

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Buy Instagram Auto Likes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your post and I want to say that it is very good and informative. I like it and I appreciate you for your effort.
    Buy Khaliji Likes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    social media posting for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found your post very helpful about free likes,
    edición de videos ecuador

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish to have some more related blogs about the free likes,
    best place to buy real instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very interesting article , I'd like to buy followers but I realize that fake followers is only for short term .

    ReplyDelete