Nippon Paint's Trend Beyond Colours 2022/2023

Previously I shared about how choosing the right paint is important and in my search for the right paint, I found Nippon Paint!

Nippon Paint is one of the most popular and trusted paint brands in Singapore that offers local solutions and stylish colours.

It is a brand loved by many generations - even my parents. You will be spoilt with the wide selection of colours available in Nippon Paint's Trend Beyond Colours 2022/2023, featuring upcoming trendy colours for this year

Having the right colour for your home really makes it a much more visually aesthetic and joyful place to come home to.

I'm excited to reveal which colours I've chosen from Nippon Paint for my house.

Yes, I've used ASH WHITE (NP OW 1082P) for the white wall, GREEN GABLE (NP BGG 1813A) for my feature wall in the living room, DRIED PALM (NP BGG 1721T) in one of my bedrooms and CAPITOL’s GOLD (NP YO 1169D) for the other bedroom.

Both the DRIED PALM and the CAPITOL’s GOLD shades are from Nippon Paint's Trend Beyond Colours 2022/2023!

 Color: CAPITOL’s GOLD

  Color: DRIED PALM

While CAPITOL’s GOLD gives a warm, rich and comforting feel, DRIED PALM gives a natural uplifting hue to welcome and inspire joy

 Color: GREEN GABLE

As for GREEN GABLE, it has hints of blues and greens, and is designed to calm and soothe.


Here is a family photo taken at my new house with my newly-painted wall using Nippon Paint!

What's your favourite colour?

Go check out Nippon Paint's Trend Beyond Colours 2022/2023 today if you’re looking for a paint refresh for your home!




 

Comments

  1. Nippon Paint's Trend Beyond Colors 2022/2023 is a captivating exploration of the evolving color landscape, showcasing innovative design concepts that transcend traditional color boundaries. It's an exciting glimpse into the future of design and aesthetics, pushing creative boundaries and inspiring fresh perspectives for the year ahead. For ecommerce website designing company in delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts