I'm telling you why my mum is a supermum!!!

My mum is a supermum!

My mum is a supermum!


She had never fail to be a good mother ever since I was born. She alway make sure I have enough food to eat and enough money to spend. I still rememeber when I was still a small boy, she will alway buy me a X'mas cake to celebrate for my birthday because she gave birth to me on Christmas Day itself. The picture on the left is me when I was young.

My family have never employ any maid. Although she work as a office cleaner, she still take care of all the housework.




She woke up every morning before sun rises without fail and prepare breakfast for the entire family. She knew I will alway wake up late and so he alway pack my food for me to bring to work every morning to eat. After preparing the food for us, she will change and left house for her work and come back in the afternooon and continue doing the housework which include
washing clothes, tidying the house, etc.

It's really not easy to take care of a family of 6 including herself. I am very proud to have a mum like her.

This is one of the surprise card I did for her in year 2005 and a necklace I bought for her-


[URL="http://christmaswilliam.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/05/index.html"]http://christmaswilliam.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/05/index.html [/URL].


If there's any award for Best Mum I will strongly vote my mum to be one! Mum, you are the best!!! I love you, mummy!!!




Your forever little boy,
William

Comments

Popular Posts