Our 2nd month together...

Yes today 21.10.2008 was our 2nd month together.

Guess what I receive and what I gave her this month?

Yes I made her a self designed photo frame, the one and only in the whole world! Haha!




and another interesting thing I got her is a mobile printer!



What is a mobile printer?



This is actually a Fujifilm Pivi Mobile Printer.




This pocket-sized photo printer is for mobile phones. The Fuji Film Pivi as you can see in the photo fits in a back pocket.



The Fuji Film Pivi measures 126.5x98x29.5mm and weighs 205g (without batteries).



On a single battery charge 130 photos can be printed. A photo is printed in 21sec.



The Data transfer from the mobile phone using infra-red. Quite cool right!




Ya we had dinner at Mahanttan Fish Market at Plaza Sing and followed by a nice movie (
Nights In Rodanthe) at The Cathay. A nice movie with a sad ending...

Oh ya come to the part, what did I got?

I got 2 new vest from Jasmine! Thanks and I love them! Will wear them one day and show you guys how the vest looked like...

Dear,

this 2 months had been the most wonderful experience in my entire life... Forgive me if I am insenstive sometime and caused some heat up which was really un-intentional.

I will be more caring and more loving toward you day by day...

And yes I will hold your hand and put super glue to it and confrim plus guarantee cannot slip away one... Hehe...

Love you dear... The best gf ever...

With love,

William

Comments

Popular Posts