"Safety starts with me" photo Competition

On your mark, get set go!!!
We are on a race for a Safety Campaign!

Do not be shock when you see us in that attire!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, that is 2 construction worker and not me and Edison la.... (hahaha)



The day when the sweetest girl fall in love with a construction worker
and start their sweetest love journey....


Wah... What happen? haha....


Back to work now, Edison!
Don't keep on "Pa Tor" with Michelle and left me alone k...
The after work joy!
See they both jumping in the air!
So happy!


create animated gif


Edison and me going back to our office...



After work still got to do homework...
Michelle so sweet accompanying Edsion in his work!


Ok let me nail this to the wall so that people can see and be aware of this message.



Painting on the card board....
So long never touch art and craft already...









Comments

Popular Posts