X-Men Wolverine look-alike contest

Yesterday morning, went for a Wolverine look-alike contest at Paragon with my good buddy, Edison.

I would say he is super on lor, we got to know this contest only the day before it and he agreed to take part.

It’s a super last minute decision to take part for myself too! As usual, we had some planning and statergy for this contest.

We discussed and we think the dressing, facial expression and the standing pose cannot be too "SHUI BIAN". (Cannot anyhow and must take it in consideration)

So we decided to wear a white singlet with blue jean like Hugh Jackman dressed in the Wolverine movie.

I also prepared the Wolverine’s claws made of cardboard and wrapped with aluminum foil.

Below is some pictures of the claws I made.




This was the booth for the photo taking




Wolverine making in process.....


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



There you have my buddy, Edison with his Wolverine look!


I think this picture got Edison Chen look leh...
What you all think?



And some photo taken by Edison with his phone....
Thanks Bro!

Hemm... I need to more fierce I think!

Haha

Wolverine Brothers!!!

And that is Kate, one of the event girl working there...

She was the one who helped both of us took the photo for submission too!



These are the 2 photo submitted for the contest.

It was pasted on this board from Saturday afternoon. As you can see from this picture, we have many competitors too in this contest...
Looking forward for the result for this contest now...
Special thanks to Sony Ericsson and M1 for this wonderful contest!
Now enjoy this trailer of this movie for those who haven't-
X-Men Origins: Wolverine


Comments

Popular Posts