Unveiling of the 20 finalists for mypaper Executive Look 2008



The unveiling of the 20 finalists for Executive Look 2008 is out in mypaper (The free newspaper that you may get in mrt station) today.

Click on the above picture of the 20 finalists that I have uploaded and see who they had chosen for the contest that one may walk away with attrative prizes.

I got a few friend saying and discussing that they are looking for uncle and auntie this time. What do you think? Go and have a look and tell me k... =)

1st Prize:
$10,000 Cash, $600 Jeric Salon Voucher and Clarins products


2nd Prize:
$5000 Cash, $300 Jeric Salon Voucher and Clarins products


3rd Prize:
$3000 Cash, $100 Jeric Salon Voucher and Clarins products


Isn't the prize tempting???


That was what struck me and caused me to take part in the contest. But well although I was not selected to go to the next round, it was still a great experience for me after all. Standing on stage facing the 5 judges like some Singapore Idol audition. I was really too nervous that time... I think I can control myself better the next time. And ya I gained a friend at the audition too. Not bad right. Haha...

More information of the contest can be found on the below article or you can visit http://executivelook.mypaper.sg/.

Comments

Popular Posts