The things I want to do with my family!

I missed my younger days...
When I was still a small boy....
Those outing with my family...
Flying kite plus picnic outing...
Zoo outing...
Jurong Bird Park outing
Swimming...
Going to the beach and build sand castle...

Today like to share some photo taken during our Jurong Bird Park outing when I was maybe 10 year old or younger!

Would like to go to the bird park again with my family after 15 over years never go there again...

I know that most of us when grew up have lesser time spending with family. But I think that shouldn't be the case and everyone should plan and spend sometime going out with family.

I really hope get back those sweet old memories again... So looking forward for that day...




Start planning for your own Family Day Out on 30 May 2009! Visit http://www.nfc.sg/!

Comments

Popular Posts