F&N Outrageous Orange Pound cake recipe

Hi all,

Just to share a bit of myself. I loves cooking and baking cakes. I made them for my family and friends sometimes.

Today I am going to show you all how I make this F&N Outrageous Orange Pound Cake!

It is very easy! Just scroll down for the recipe! You can make them for your family or even friends.

I made it for my family for afternoon teatime snack.

The cake is topped with Orange Icing and colourful sprinkles.

fnncaketop
The ingredient:
1/2cup butter, softened
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
2 cup sugar
5 eggs
3 cup sifted cake flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 can of F&N Outrageous Orange Sparkling Drink
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. orange extract

Cake topping
1 ¼ cups (175g) icing sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons F&N Fruitree Fresh Orange Juice
1 packet of colourful sprinkles




Directions:
Cream butter, shortening and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Beat until light and fluffy. Sift flour and salt together; alternately add F&N Outrageous Orange sparkling drink and flour to creamed mixture. Stir in vanila and orange flavouring.

Put a baking paper on thebakinf tray and then pour the mixture in. Bake at 170degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool cake slightly and spread with icing on warm cake.

To make the icing: combine the sugar and orange juice in a small bowl and mix to form a smooth paste. Use a palette knife to spread the orange icing over the cake

fnncake1

cake2
cake3
fnncake4
IMG_6669
IMG_6670



The colourful sprinkles on top the cake also sort of resembled with F&N drinks too!

Hope you like my recipe!

Comments

Popular Posts