Robin Hood Rise And Rise Again

I'm so lucky to be able to catch Robin hood movie before it even started showing in Singapore!

1
Thanks to omy.sg and UIP Singapore for the invitation!

2
Han Joo from omy.sg was there and collected the pair of ticket from her! She is always very friendly.

6
The one on the right side is my friend, Yongwei and he was invited by omy.sg to the movie screening too!

5
As you all know I got a pair of ticket right? So I invited my friend aka bro, James Aw Yong (Subway Abassador, Cleo Bachelor, etc....) to watch this movie with me!
It had been so long I didn't see him as he is busy with Channel U,"U 're The Man" gameshow and some other modeling assignment.
So I thought inviting him to watch with me will be a good chance to catch up too!

4
HP and Andy, the other 2 popular bloggers are there too!
Really happy to see familiar faces around!

3
Another picture before we enter the cinema!
Movie showing:13 May 2010!
In this movie: Russell Crowe plays Robin of Loxley in an origin story of Robin Hood that reportedly hews close to historical facts of the period.
Abandoned as a child, he finds community with the common people of Nottingham. Robin's abandonment and trust issues hamper his ability to fall in love.
He meets his match in Marion (Cate Blanchett), a strong independent woman.
My ratings: I will not say too much of the movie, else will spolit the movie surprise. Overall I would rate 3/5 for this movie!
Some reminder: Oh ya be prepare that this is a 2 hour movie. So for those who don't want to miss any part of the movie when you go toilet, drink less water and also go toilet before entering the cinema!

HD Quality Trailer
Wondering why I always get to attend movie preview?
Here are the steps to follow:
1) Set up a blog
2) Join the OMY BLOG CLUB like me!
3) Start enjoying the invites


Get exclusive invites to movie previews, media events, concerts, product launches and more!

NO registration fee, NO blog traffic discrimination
What are you waiting for?

Comments

Popular Posts