New Pizza Hut Crunchy Cheesy Bites Pizza

Last weekend I had my dinner at Pizza Hut, I had a Delight Meal- $28.50 (U.P $40.10 Save $11.40) for 2-3 pax.

Crunchy Cheesy Bites Pizza
(Trio Chiken/ Supremes/ Family Favourites)

This was the pizza which was really delicious! You should try it!

A closer look at the pizza... This crunchy thing on top are like cornflakes!

A slice of pizza...

Not forget to dip into the cheese sauce... So cheesy and yummy!!!

In the meal included 2 Soups of the Day (Cream of Chicken)

and 2 Glasses of Coolers (Mango)


I ordered a Warm Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream- $5.50 (U.P $6.50) for my dessert too.

The dessert was really yummy and overall the dinner was really a delightful one.

Great for couple dining!

This offer is valid till 6 June 2010 or while stock last.

Visit http://www.pizzahut.com.sg/ to find out more!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts