S$3million SIA Cup and S$1million KF Sprint- the two richest races in the region



Still remember I attended a Pre-celebration Chill Party for SIA Cup at Clark Quay recently. Yes Last Sunday, I was very honored to be invited to the main event- Singapore Airlines International (SIA) Cup which was held at Singapore Turf Club.
This is to Singapore what the Melbourne Cup is to Australia! Organised by the Singapore Turf Club, it celebrates international horseracing in Singapore where racing and non-racing fans alike can look forward to world-class racing at the Singapore Racecourse @ Kranji with the running of the two richest races in the region – the S$3million SIA Cup and S$1million KF Sprint.




It was my 1st time being there and was really an eye opening experience for me.




Singapore Airlines International Cup

I was really honored to have the $150 'Party @ the Lawn' package ticket!


Everyone was excited about the SIA Cup as you can see from the crowd here!



That's my table!

Fine food & wine were served at the ballroom. I loves the Laksa!

After eating- Hmm... Let me see which horse to bet on now!

That's me with my betting tickets.

Some local celebrities which shared the same table as me.

Karen (Left) with Eunice (Right)

Hong Peng (Left) and myself

What were they looking at? They seem so obsessed by it.
Oh they are looking at the race result!

This is so beautiful! The sky had brought colour to the event!

Performers danced before the race.

Woohoo... Sexy girls with feathered costumes!



The Turf Belle was also one of the attraction that evening!

A group photo of the Jockeys and the SIA girls!


Pierce Png and Rebecca Lim was at the event too!

The crowd at SIA Cup.

The Turf Belle!!!
Find out more about them at http://turfbelles.com/

Drinking my favorite Tiger Beer and a picture with some of the Turf Belle!!!

Placing my bet.

Ok Race start!
See the excited expression on their face, did they won?


Rocket Man finally claims KrisFlyer Sprint! An interview session with the jockey Felix Coetzee for the winning. He said" Rocket man had a lovely jump and took me into the race. I took my time with him, when they pushed up inside him, I was never worried. he was very sensational. It's a privilege to ride him... It;s a privilege to win this finally, and in front of a local crowd."


Owner of Rocket Man, Fred Crabbia holding the trophy (with his wife on the right)!


The trainer of Rocket Man, Patrick Shaw

Last but not least, the man who rode on Rocket Man- Felix Coetzee

(From Left) KrisFlyer Sprint International champion jockey Felix Coetzee, Tan Guong Ching (Singapore Turf Club Chairman), Stephen Lee (SIA Chairman), Owner Fred Crabbia (holding trophy with his wife on the right) and trainer Patrick Shaw.

Watch the replay for Singapore Airlines International Cup 2011! Enjoy!




Here's a replay of the KrisFlyer International Sprint 2011! Enjoy!



Check out more details:
http://www.siacup.com.sg/Home/tabid/266/Default.aspx





Enter here to take part now!


Comments

Popular Posts