June Promotion: Manhattan Seafood Platter for 2

OMG!!! This is seriously TEMPTING!!!
Have you try the Manhattan Seafood Platter for 2?
I'm so in love with it! Usual price is $35.90++ and is now $29.90++!

The Manhattan Seafood Platter for 2 comes with Fish N Chips's fillet, fried calamari, juicy oysters over a bed of the must have garlic herb rice and chips, drizzle with our signature Garlic herb sauce and not to forget, the most unique flaming prawns that makes you "Wowwww......" when flamed right in front of you by the flame artist.....

I love to see them do the flaming! It's so COOL and I love the smell of the grill prawn!
Evertime when I ordered this Seafood Platter, I will start eating the grilled prawns 1st!!! Yummy!!!

Check out their facebook for more promotion and update.




Comments

Popular Posts