Still thinking of a good reason to check out Calla Spa?
Spa are not solely meant for superficial grooming benefits only. There is not only beautification benefits to it, it can make an impact to your mind, body and spirit each time you visit a spa.
|Here are some promotion they are having now!!! |
Spa Admission at $98.
Experience for yourself the mineral pools, sauna, steam bath, relaxation lounge & Calla Spa's casual fine dining specialties by the chefs.
Spacapade at $98 (U.P 138). Complimentary Upgrade of any body massage treatment (60mins to 90mins). Valid from 1 Sept till 30 Sept 2016.
Visit http://callaspa.com.sg/ promotion/ for more info.
|Male lockers area with hair dryer, hair wax, hair spray provided for guests to use.|
|Couple room with bathtub and private far infrared sauna machine|
|Another view of the couple room|
|For the foot massage lovers, there is ample space allocated in the two relaxation lounger areas which house a total of 24 seats for foot reflexology, fitted with a high tech retractable touch screen entertainment system and headsets concealed within the arm rest.|
|Three different mineral pools in the male treatment area with varying temperatures of 40 degree Celsius, 38 degree Celsius and 7 degree Celsius are set in a lush green setting reminiscent of an outdoor onsen.|
|VIP room which you can book for small meeting. (Subject to availability)|
|Here is a before shot of Shaun Owyeong before his Derma Sheer Signature Treatment.|
|This treatment provides oxygen and nutrients for the skin and also promote blood circulation simultaneously. It will exfoliate dead cells from the surface area, leaving skin healthy and radiant looking, providing ideal balance of skin metabolism through synergy effect from enzyme.|
|This was taken right after the treatment! You can see his face is so much radiant now!!!|
|with the Beautician- Ephriam Yeo. Thank you for explaining so much about this wonderful treatment.|
|A wefie shot of me and Shaun after the Derma Sheer Signature Treatment and the Calla Massage.|
We looked so energized!
Here are some advice when visiting Calla Spa:
- Make plan to arrive early before your facial/massage appointment to relax before your spa treatment. I'm sure you don't want to rush and feel stress before the treatment.
- Do have your meal at least an hour prior to your massage session.
- Take advantage of their facilities like sauna, steam bath and mineral pool before your massage session. Its warm your muscles and make it easier for the therapist to achieve results.
-Rehydrate yourself with water after your massage treatment because it increases blood flow and stimulates circulation.
- Have a light snack. Massage work increases your circulation and speeds up digestion, so eat a small snack right after a massage to give yourself an electrolyte boost.
- Stay warm. You may want to relax and stay warm using their spa's heat amenities. Allow for some open, quiet time after your massage session. It helps your body absorb the results.
- Massage has its greatest benefits over time. The therapeutic effects of massage are cumulative, so the more often you get a massage, the better you will feel and the more quickly your body will respond.
About Calla Spa
Calla Spa is conceptualised as a modern day total wellness centre strategically located in the city where busy executives and professionals can unwind, hang out between or after work hours, and use the space as an alternative meeting venue. Spanning across a luxurious space of 10,000 square feet, Calla Spa offers a one-stop experience for complete head to toe therapies from hair care services, facial and body treatments, to casual fine dining where guests can enjoy delicious fusion cuisine that changes weekly.
Calla Spa contact information and reservation hotline:
Tel: +65 63362552
Address: Suntec City Mall, 3 Temasek Boulevard Tower 2, #01-500 – 504, Singapore 038983 www.callaspa.com.sg
Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily