Jennifer Lopez going into a Sperm Clinic


Movie Plot for "Back-up Plan":
After years of dating, Zoe (Jennifer Lopez) decides that waiting for "the one" is taking too long. Determined to be a mother, she takes matters into her own hands and makes an appointment at a fertility clinic. On the day of her procedure, Zoe meets a great guy, Stan (Alex O'Loughlin). Trying to nurture a budding relationship and hide the early signs of pregnancy becomes a comedy of errors for Zoe and creates confusing signals for Stan. When Zoe nervously reveals the reason for her unpredictable behaviour, Stan surprises Zoe.

Movie trailer (HD Quality)



Review:
I be watching this movie tomorrow! I love comedy movie like this! I saw the trailer and I was like... It is super funny and I should watch it and laugh it out on my sunday! Somemore it is Jennifer Lopez

Comments

Popular Posts