Aunty Lucy Look-Alike Contest- Result

Sorry mum... I did not win the OTO CD 1880 Cyber Indulge Massage Chair...
But at least not too bad la... I still get to take home a OTO Power Tap worth about $360 for my mother!


I realised that the other contestant are more daring. The real Aunty Lucy commented I was too manly! I admitted too! Cause I was a bit nervous and totally forgot that I should behave more girly... But I think I did my best... At least I did not forget my script....

Some of the contestants were so nervous that they forgot their script and another one was too nervous that she said the massage chair jammed. I was like shocked to hear that... Just that she was not too sure how to operate the massage chair, she said the massage chair jammed...

It is totally a "NO NO" to say in promoting event like this... Haha...

1
The Finals took place at Tampines Mall Last Sunday.
A lot of people were there trying and also buying the OTO bodycare products!

2
The judges for our the Aunty Lucy Look Alike Competition.
There was a lady from i-Weekly, Chong Qing (Aunty Lucy) and David Aw (Aunty Lucy's Son)

7
This little boy was so cute... He kissed Aunty lucy many time on the face!

3
The top 3 winners on stage.... Where am I?
I'm not in top 3 la....

The 1st is the pink shirt guy in the centre.
2nd is the one next to Aunty Lucy.
And the 3rd is the one with black coloured bag.

8
Me with the 1st Prize Winner- Guo Jie.

6
Me with Summer.

10
too bad the other 3 contestants left early... and we can only take this group photo.

4
Me with Chong Qing (Aunty Lucy)

5
Me with David Aw (Aunty Lucy's Son)

Well although I did not win the TOP 3 in in contest...
I guessed I have gain more confidence on stage...

And this was the 1st time I have to act as an aunty....
It was not easy really...

You can try doing it below stage, on stage is totally different...

Ok time change back to my normal self.... but before that I want to take some more picture of my Aunty William's look... Hahaaa....
11
Oh dear Aunty William stripping down......


Dun see....


Close your eyes and turn around...


Don't peep ah......

So that was the sport bra ($2) from Daiso I wore inside....
In my semi finals I did not have this, I wore only singlets and 2 oranges...
LOL...

13
So that is my wigs and the red cloth you see is actually used for my Ribbon Dance Performance on stage.... (Just in case you don't know what is ribbon dance-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FySJLbp76ZM)

I thought I did quite well for the dance... but maybe I was not pro enough.... Cause I learned from youtube like only few hours.

Comments

Popular Posts