Reunion Dinner and Family Photo 2011

My mum decided to have steamboat for Reunion Dinner again this year...
Probably because she like it more homely and the food are more fresh and healthly (NO MSG).


I love veggies! Stay healthy this Chinese New Year too! Go eat more veggies!

Pork Shabu Shabu is good for Steamboat! I love eatinh the thin slice pork meat.

Wow! This is also my favorite steamboat food- Chesse Toufu!

Shrimp Wontan is great for soup...

I don't normally eat prawn because I'm too lazy to take out the prawn's shell...

Thanks mum for the preparation! There is so much variety of food on the table! Mum is the best!

Hmmm... Taste the sweetness in the soup...

Frying my Cheese Toufu... Yummilicious...

My elder brother and my younger brother both challenging who can fry better egg...
Haha...


A family photo! DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING? Yes my little nephew is sleeping...
(Front: Sister-in-law, Mum, Nephew, Dad, Nephew)
(Back: Elder Brother, Myself, Younger Brother, Younger Sis)

Comments

Popular Posts