Valentine Day 2014 Bouquet Special Promotion


It's Valentine's Day 2014!
Love is in the air, it is all around...

Show your affection to those that you love.
Make this Valentine's extra special for that extra special friend or the love of your life.


Visit http://www.rochercreations.com/ today!


One stalk of Rocher Rose for only $2/-
Better price if you ordering more!
6 pcs in a bouquet- $12/-
12 pcs in a bouquet-$24/-
20 pcs in a bouquet- $36/- (Usual Price:$40)
We can even make 99 Rochers into a bouquet or any number you request too!

Better price will be offered for bulk ordering, be it for your company door gift or promotional gift to customer!!!

Collection:
-Self collection at Blk 514 Serangoon.
-Bugis on 13-14 Feb 2013

Contact:
William (96860495)

Meaning of Roses......1 stalk - Love at 1st Sight
2 stalks - Mutual Feelings
3 stalks - I Love You
7 stalks - I am Infatuated by You
9 stalks - Together as Long as We Live
10 stalks - You are Perfect
11 stalks - You are My Treasured One
12 stalks - Be My Steady
13 stalks - Friends Forever
15 stalks - I am Sorry
20 stalks - I am Sincere Towards You
21 stalks - I am Committed to You
36 stalks - I Will Remember Our Romantic Moments
40 stalks - My Love is Genuine
99 stalks - I Will Love You Till the Day I Die
100 stalks - I am Totally Devoted to You
101 stalks - You are My One and Only
999 stalks - My Love Will Last Till the End of Time


Comments

Popular Posts