For Advertorial, Sponsorship or Enquiries,
please email me at


Comments on My Blog Post

Get Recent Comments Widget

My Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog


Saturday, August 09, 2008

Today I appeared in "Lian He Zao Bao".
This was my 2nd time appearring in Newspaper!
Did you guys saw today (9th August 2008)!?
Quite big picture!
But I guessed my eyes was not opened fully,
so I don't really like the picture...

Jasmine still sms this morning when I was still lying on my bed. Then followed by Weicai later.
Jasmine: Morning! Wah ur photo super big.v.nice! in newspaper... Half page... They write a lot abt u.
Weicai: U r on e papers again!
This was the making process:

Yes I won in this contest which got me 2 NDP Pararde Ticket (Acutal day)!

1 comment:

  1. it's very nice! congrats