Our Sentosa outing...

That day was a remarkable day!



A unforgetable outing...


That's also marked the start of Jasmine and William Love Story....


We had lot of fun taking picture!


This is only part of the pictures taken... We took 100 over pictures!



Met Jasmine at Harbourfront MRT station at 11am...
Wanted to go Mount Faber initially, but it was not a good weather to go up as the sky was dark and going to rain that time. So we changed our route and went to the Vivocity Sky Garden. We had our little picnic there too.






We spent sometime finding spot for this picnic too... Finally found one spot and quickly sat down to have our tuna sandwich prepared by me.






Thanks Jasmine for preparing the nice hotdogs too! I ate 3 and trust me it's yummy! =p






During the picnic session, Jasmine took out a big piece of wood and gave me. She said I always make cards for people. Now this is for me...





I was shocked when i saw the artwork she did. It was a piece of wood with photo and wordings written by her.




Really touched by that...


This was the 1st time a girl ever did me such a thing.....




Thanks dear... You must had a hard time doing it... I like it a lot and will treasure it.






After eating, it's time for photo shooting!!!














Taking the train to Sentosa...



GIF animations generator gifup.com



Finally reach Sentosa Siloso Beach!


Taking a scroll after putting down our heavy bag... Click here to see our belonging... It's like we going for holiday lor!!! Haha Oh ya you guys did not see the bag I was carrying....




After watching sunset.... We left the Siloso Beach to meet James at Vivocity for dinner together.


He was the 1st to know Me and Jasmine being together... At Food Republic together.We had dinner and some strawberry wine I brought that day to Sentosa.




After dinner, it not yet end of day for us. We had some cam whore outside Food Republic... It was so fun!!!





Hugs from dear... So sweet...



Brother James my forever good bro...



So creative idea of James... This is a heart frame! Nice?


It's James hands leh... Don't play play...


He is Engine King


aka


Kiehl's Most Handsome boy


aka


Fairprice Finest Male Model...




Ok I giveyou back a cave.. This is James crawling out from a cave (My hands)


James, how am I creative? Haha...



See James flying!!!! James, the camera already stopped le..


Stop jumping la.... Hahaaaa..


GIF animations generator gifup.com

Comments

Popular Posts