'Up' - Pixar's Next Movie



What interest me for this two main characters?

I guessed it will be their AGE!

What a interesting match to pair a 78-years old man and a 8-years-old boy together for this film.

Carl, a 78-years-old balloon saleman having a lifelong dream to tie thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. Is that possible? Haha...

Russell. a 8-years-old explorer who was overly optimistic, went aboard in this adventurous trip with Carl. Wanna know what trouble had he caused? (So must watch this movie!!!)



Hey EVERYONE,

I just watched a refreshing behind the scenes featurette video that focuses on Pixar’s 10th and first 3D animated film UP.

I have heard nothing bad but good things about this movie and after watching this video on the film, I am immensely excited to see this film which will be out in Singapore 7th August.

Just the way these guys talk about the story and the elements they used to enhance it is just so cool and great.

It sounds like this could end up being Pixar’s best film yet. I hope is will be!

Check out the video below and I bet you will be as excited to watch this movie as I am feeling now too!






UP in Singapore Cinemas opening 7th August 2009

Comments

Popular Posts