1st day of CNY

Ya woke up this morning, wanted to go for a run but was too tired and did not manage to get up.

A new year without new clothes to wear... Well still not so bad la, like I planned yesterday I wore the shirt that my god sis bought for me. You will see the shirt which I wore in the photo attached below.


Me and my distant relative




Family photo

From Top: Myself, Kevin(My younger bro), Jenny(My younger sis), Auntie (Distant Relative),mum & dad.


Derek, my elder bro is still not yet in the photo yet. So is still not a complete family photo. Will find chance later on to get that complete family photo and post them on my blog to share with you all. (So stay tune to see my complete family photo ba... Haha...=P)

Quite a tiring day for me today, although I only visited 4 places today. Tomorrow will be another tiring day, need to continue visit the rest of the relative's houses

Comments

Popular Posts