2nd day of Chinese New Year

Today I woke up at 6.45am and managed to drag myself to the path below my block for my run. I don't normally get up so early during my non-working day to go for my run. Guessed I was really motivated somehow to get up so early in the morning. Was smiling to myself when I was running, don't know why I was so happy when I was running...

The other day a pastor of mine said he was walking along the street one day and the wind blowed on his face and he felt so happy just by that.

I think I am one that can easily get happy just by that too. As I was running today, I felt the freshness in the air, the gentle wind that was blowing toward me and also warm feeling from the sun that is coming out slowly.

I have learned to appreciate things around me, for what I had now may not be alway there... This morning was really a good weather. I get to watch sunrise too. Maybe tomorrow when I go for my run again, I try to snap a picture of the sunrise and blog it. =)

After my run, I came back home and then had my bath. I also changed, styled my hair and also had my breakfast before starting my visiting again with my family of 5 as my elder brother who don't stayed with us anymore is not joining us today.

Went to another 4-5 places today... Was really very tired and fall asleep in my dad's car and also at some of my relative's house on their comfortable sofa.

Ya today quite I felt quite sinful too. Cause I ate a lot of tibits and chocolate during my visiting.

This were some of the few things I ate when I went for visiting today:

1) Ferrero Rocher
2) Chilli Tapioca
3) Ba Kwa (BBQ pork/chicken)
4) Pineapple Tart (All time favourite)
5) Green tea

I think I really whacked a lot of this few foods when I go for visiting today... Now I felt really very sinful and decided that I should go for another run tomorrow morning again... =(

Comments

Popular Posts