IPS working was really fun!!!



It was a really enjoyable day working at IPS with Lydia, Bernard Tommy and James all of them together for the first time. It was a rare chance that we can get to work together for IPS at Shangri-la Hotel. I also get to make new friends, Tay Khiam Cheong (KC),David Chen(DC)and Colin Peh(CP). They are all very fun people. And ya Aderyn Teo (AT) too...

I bet everyone enjoyed the free food from the Breakfast, Lunch and Teabreaks they provided. It was sure an easy job for everyone!

The people working there are friendly too! Hmm really hope to have more of such kind of work! Good pay, good foods and most important good and friendly people working too!

And ya some of them get to pack home some chocolate puffs too. Yummy =p

I think when we all get our pay, we should all come out together and have some makan gathering together and cath up with each other more.

Here is the link to our photo- http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/christmaswilliam/IPS%20working/

Comments

  1. Now there are many opportunities to earn money even if you are a student and cannot work full time! I like freelance jobs because it gives a lot of opportunities! I started working remotely when I was at University because I couldn't work full time! But then I realized that I don't want to go to work in an office because I don't want to lose my freedom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts