Quite busy for the past few days...

Well the past one week had been quite busy with CNY visiting, work, friends and partially also to entertain my overseas relative who came to Singapore. Thus no time to blog. I showed them to some places in Singapore (Chinatown, Esplanade, Little India and some shopping malls). Ya also took a lot of pictures for them to bring back. Yesterday I just got them developed for them to bring back to China. I do hope they enjoyed the stay in Singapore. Well the weather had been quite good this few days in fact... I love the sun so much!!! Keep shining... Hmm.... It's a fresh new day again and I am back to my office (Karang Guni storeroom)... Well I'm actually quite used to see it messy already... Haha... I hoped all my friend are all happy with what they are doing now... A smile for everyone out there =).

Comments

Popular Posts