I'm back blogging again!

Hi guys and gals,

Sorry I was away for sometime due to my work and some other stuff. But I am back. Still feeling a bit tired although but I think I should pop in here and say hi to everyone and let you all know that I am fine.

Can you imagine I come to work these few days like a walking zombie (That's what I describe myself). Really a few time I was totally shut down and don't know what I am doing.

Being in my current job, I face computer more than 8 hours a day and is getting me sleepy sometime facing the computer too long...

Any tips for eyecare anyone out there? I think I already damage my eyes... Anyway if you got any tips to share do share it here, thanks!!!

I am looking forward for my Bangkok trip on April 11th-15th with a group of my friend. Can't wait to get there and have some shopping and eating of Thai food...

I had never been there before in my life and I had alway heard of good comment to go there. This time I really going already. Air Ticket was even bought. Will sure take a lot of photo and share with u guys!!!

Well I think the following few weekend will be burn with Kiehls work again (7th-9th and 14th-16th March 2008). Is a Fri-Sun kind of event for two weeks. But I think I will work only on Sat and Sun only la( Feel free to look at the past working photo and detail in www.welovekiehls.blogspot.com) Detail of the event not out yet. Will keep you all inform about it. Gonna earn lot and lot of money!!! Then can shop and shop and eat and eat... I missed working with the Kiehl's boys... All so fun going people!

Yuanling all the best for ur FYP presentation tomorrow! Don't be too kan cheong k! Take it easy.... Take a deep breath before having your turn. And do run through a few time of the presentation before the actual one... Jiayou!!! Ya about that "Er Xin" (Gross) picture I think better not blog la... I scare people next time don't dare to read my blog anymore because of that picute la...=)

To those people out there busying studying, working, whatever you are busying with or just finished exam etc, do spend some time to relax and chill out with friend sometime... Pamper yourself and enjoy your life while you can... Take care!!!

I think I got terrible eyes bags around my eyes due to not enough sleep... Can you see? =(

Comments

Popular Posts