Guinness Live Round 26-YONGWEI vs AYDAN


Last Wednesday at Dragonfly, we had Yongwei & Aydan challenging on stage.


Yongwei from Team Dragonfly




Great interaction with the crowd!!! Keep it up Yongwei!!!



Aydan of Team Shanghai Dolly


Nice dressing!!! Keep it up Aydan!!!


Cheering from the crowd!!! HIGH!!!



Mentor William was impressed by Yongwei for his sportmanship as he was sick that day
and he still came and sing.


Congrats to Yongwei to have won!!!


Interview with Team Shanghai Dolly, Aydan.

How do you feel of your performance tht night?
I think I put up a veri nice fight yesterday and I had 3 different genre of songs.
What did the judges said and do you agreed to the comments?
Yeah they like my renzhi and I also do like it after listening to the recordings.

What will you be working on to improve on your singing?
I will work more on dynamics especially on fast songs. As I am very used to singing love ballards

What do you have to say to your fans and friends?
Thank you people. Despite losing last night match but I think it was a great fight. Thanks.



Vote for them & Win an exclusive VIP card:
Keep your favourite team at the top and stand to wn a year's worth of complimentary access to all St. James Venues for you and your friends, plus the best discounts on food and drinks by voting for your favorite contestant.

Step 1) "Like" https://www.facebook.com/Guinness.SG

Step 2) Vote for your favourite contestant at
http://www.facebook.com/Guinness.SG?sk=app_231281843593540




Comments

Popular Posts