The playground that was missing in Singapore...

Hi everyone,

Have you realized that the playground that you used to play when you are young are missing. I mean the playground with sand type. You can hardly find such playground in Singapore nowaday. They are replaced with rubber carpeted type. Probably for hygiene and also safely reasons...

I still remembered when I was young, my mum will used to bring me down to the sand playground to play with sand, build sandcastle. Back then I find it is really fun.

The kids nowaday don't get to play with sand as often as I do cause they have to go to the beach to play.

I realized that there are quite a few places there are water themed playground for kids.

The below photo are taken at Nex Serangoon, the sky park. Lot of parent will bring their kids to here during the weekends and school holiday.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this blog. I like and appreciate your work. Keep up the good work.
    indoor playground Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts