OMG!!! I can't believe I am watching this video of natural birth at home!

Oh my god! It's 2am and I'm still not asleep.... I was watching at some Youtube video and don't know how I actually ended up watching this video called "A Commentary on the Birth of Love" ! It was actually a video of natural birth at home.

I personally find it AMAZING after watching it!!! I really salute to the beautiful mum in the video for being so brave!

Imagine I was her husband, I think I would scare the shit out of myself... And this is really difficult, he he had to even cut the baby's cord... It's crazily hard to imagine what they all did for the new born baby. Touching!!!

Seriously everyone should thanks their mother for bringing them to the world!!! I love my mum a lot!!! And a lot more after watching this video!

I saw some people wrote funny comments on the video:
-that baby is unique because he was born in the bathroom
-i wanna be a guy now -.-


WARNING!!! The VIDEO contained some blood scene. 
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!! (Might be DISTURBING to some)
 
 7 Months late, the baby grew up! 
Look at her laughing!!! 
So CUTE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts