French Food at affordable pricing

Recently I was introduced to this nice French eating place- Saveur!
Have you guys been to this place? 

Over here you get to taste French cuisine at affordable pricing!

Think how much the Angel Hair Pasta With Sherry Minced Pork And Sakura Ebi would cost?
It's only $3.90 and the taste is really good. I would strongly recommend you all to give it a try too!

They only accept walk-in and no reservation.
Be prepared to expect a queue if you go there on peak hours. But seriously it was worth the wait!!!

Scroll down to read on some of my recommendation. 

Address: 
05 Purvis Street, #01-04
Singapore, Singapore 188584

Operating Hours: 
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm

Phone:
6333 3121

Email:

Website:

Facebook Page:




The place is clean and has a nice ambience with aircon.

I was there on a weekday evening. 
It was really crowded and I managed to get into the restaurant after 10-15 minutes.

Angel Hair Pasta With Sherry Minced Pork And Sakura Ebi ($3.90)
This is the pasta I mentioned earlier which cost $3.90 only!
I like the taste and texture!

Angel Hair Pasta With Tiger Prawn And Lumpfish Caviar ($7.90)
This is also really nice with Lumpfish's roe.

Pan Fried Foie Gras With Lentil And Pickled Onion 70g ($14.90)
 Do you know what is Foie Gras?
It is actually the liver of the Duck.
It's so soft in the inside that it melts in my mouth... worth a try..
They have it in 35g too.


Crispy Pork Belly With 62.5degree Egg With Diced Vegetable ($10.90)
This is interesting! 
I like the crispy skin of the pork belly and eating them with the 62.5degree egg.

Beef Bourgeon With Root Vegetable And Mixed Green ($13.90)
Tender and juicy

Confit Of Duck With Orange Segment And Sauté Shittake ($8.90)
Unique dish. I like the Shittake mushroom to go along!

Check out their menu at this link:

Visit this place with your friend and 
try the different French foods you can find at Saveur today!!!

Comments

  1. Been a secure Cіg еnthusiаst sinсе the beginning!
    Just couρon

    Alѕo visit my sitе; green Smoke Discount

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for sharing thiѕ with all folks you аctually reаlize what you are ѕрeaking about!
    Bookmarked. Pleasе also νisіt my web site
    =). We could havе а link trade agгеement
    between us

    Look іnto my pаge; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ωish fοг to obtаіn much from this articlе thеn уou have tо aрplу these stratеgies to
    your won webѕite.

    Here іs my рagе; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts