Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For Advertorial, Sponsorship or Enquiries,
please email me at william82sg@hotmail.com


Instagram

Comments on My Blog Post

Get Recent Comments Widget

My Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi all, I'm at the F&N's Breakin Lala Danz Flashmob (Orchard Road) with the 5 other bloggers!
This is 2nd Flash Mob I attended so far and it is the MOST ENJOYABLE one too!
Read downward and you will find out why...7
From left to right: Yongwei, Szeping, Huixiang, Klessis and myself
2
We had celebrities Nat Ho 鹤天赐,Wu Jiahui 伍家辉, Serene Koong 龚芝怡, 987FM's Muttons dancing in the Flash Mob dance too!

Check out the following video I have recorded for you all!

F&N giving out complimentary drinks to the public again!
3

It's was sure tough on the F&N's guys...
4
5

Thanks F&N for the drinks!!!

Check out the happy faces!!!
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment