Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For Advertorial, Sponsorship or Enquiries,
please email me at william82sg@hotmail.com


Instagram

Comments on My Blog Post

Get Recent Comments Widget

My Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Showing support to your friend can be as easy as getting them a drink or dropping by to say "hi".

Today after my work, I went to visit my friend at Ngee Ann Poly to show some support for their upcoming dancing competition. I decided to get them some F&N drinks!

They both loved the Outrageous Orange flavour of F&N Sparkling Drinks!!!

Here are some photograghs we took with F&N Sparkling Drinks!
IMG_6059
IMG_6058
IMG_6050




Stay tuned to my blog for more exciting post!


Here is a contest you can take part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment