F&N Drinks On My Shopping List

F&N shopping 1a
Today while I was working, my friend gave me a call and asked me to buy some additional stuffs for tonight's party. So I noted down what I have to buy on this piece of paper.

F&N shopping 1b
After work, I rushed to the supermarket nearby and had a basket to carry the things I needed to buy. I just love shopping so much!

F&N shopping 2
I got 4 packets of potatoes chips, some plastic cups and 2 bottles of 1.5litres F&N Sparkling Drinks.

F&N shopping 3
WAIT A MOMENT...
Ya I should buy 3 bottles instead!!! Because....

F&N shopping 4
I recalled that I can take part in the F&N Taste It. Share It. Promotion Lucky Draw with those labels! You guys have to hear this!

The prize is very tempting!
It's a 4D3N trip for 4 people to Osaka Japan!

How to take part:
1) Enjoy/gulp/glug/share/burp your way through 4 x 500ml bottles or 3 x 1.5L bottles of any of the participating F&N Sparkling Drinks. See below for full list.

2) Extract the labels and send in your labels together with your Full Name (as Stated in NRIC), NRIC Number, Residential Address, Contact Number and Email Address to:

F&N "Taste It. Share It." Promotion
F&N Foods Pte Ltd,
214 Pandan Loop, Singapore 128405

3) All entries must be received by 18 May, 2010

The Prizes:
Grand Prize: A 4D3N trip for 4 people to Osaka, Japan. You must be able to travel from 19 Aug to 22 Aug, 2010
Daily Prize: HTC Handphones, 1 given out to 1 lucky winner per day from 7 Apr to 18 May, 2010.

When the draws be held?
Grand Prize Draw Dates: 19 May, 2010
Daily Prize Draw Dates: 14 Apr, 21 Apr, 28 Apr, 5 May, 12 May, 19 May, 2010
Winners will be notified by post or phone.

Terms and Conditions apply.

Participating F&N Sparkling Drinks are:
■F&N Outrageous Orange
■F&N Groovy Grape
■F&N Cool Ice Cream Soda
■F&N Cheeky Cherryade
■F&N Flashy Fruitade
■F&N Sarsi

Comments

Popular Posts