Guinness Live PK Round 10 - JEREMY VS ALVIN

It's another round of Guinness Live at Shanghai Dolly again!!!
Did you missed the great performance?

That night was Jeremy and Alvin PK-ing on stage!!!
Guess who won that night?


Jason Chung (Mentor), Alvin, Jeremy & William (Mentor)

Alvin of Team Dragonfly


Jeremy from Team Shanghai Dolly


The audience got to cheer for their favourite singer!!!


The invited judges that night

Congrats to Jeremy of Shanghai Dolly!!!

Jeremy & friends who showed up at Shanghai Dolly to support him!!!


The Shanghai Dolly Team


Hear what the contestants have to say

Jeremy: "I really enjoyed myself and learned a lot. Also i got to sing my favourite song in the competition!!

Yes i do agree with a lot of what they said. I dont think they are trying to stifle my creativity but they are telling me that i've got to sing in a way that would suit the environment i am in an in this case its a pub. They are a little tough though, don't u think? Hee

Definitely on my facial expression and gestures. My aim in this competition is to give myself some confidence on stage because until now there is still a big part of me that doesn't feel that i deserve to be there and i think it translates through my nervous eyes and stiff movements....."


Alvin: "I didn't think I did particularly well but I'm glad I managed to pull off my last song.

I agreed on the part regarding the familiarity of the lyrics and the other comments regarding my stage presence stuff.

I will be working very hard on getting my lyric memorization up to par for next week"


Vote for them & Win an exclusive VIP card:
Keep your favourite team at the top and stand to wn a year's worth of complimentary access to all St. James Venues for you and your friends, plus the best discounts on food and drinks by voting for your favorite contestant.

Step 1) "Like" https://www.facebook.com/Guinness.SG

Step 2) Vote for your favourite contestant at
http://www.facebook.com/Guinness.SG?sk=app_231281843593540



Comments

Popular Posts