Skyline Luge is established in 1966 and is a renowned international tourist attraction. The Skyline Luge is a three-wheeled cart that is a huge hit with adventure activity enthusiasts around the world (New Zealand, Canada, and Singapore).
Do you know that Skyline Luge in Singapore Sentosa had been around for already ten years?
The Sentosa Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose built track. The Luge is a fun adventure ride and all adrenaline-pumping excitement; a must-visit Singapore attraction! It is one of the most thrilling places to visit in Sentosa Island. Skyline Luge offers a fun family friendly adventure activity.
You can choose to either take the Jungle Trail (650 metres) or the Dragon Trail (688 metres) as thrillingly fast or cruising slow as you like.
Skyline Luge Sentosa Prices Luge & Skyride combo
The Skyride transports you to the top of the luge tracks, where you jump onboard and ride to the bottom of the track. "Once is never enough"
Luge & Skyride: S$17 Per Person per ride
Three Luge & Skyrides: S$25 Per Person per ride
Five Luge & Skyrides: S$38 Per Person per ride
Child Doubling (children under 6 years or less then 110cm may ride in tandem with a full paying adult): S$3 Per Person per ride
Click here for other prices.
*Combo tickets are valid per person only, luge rides can not be shared. Per person rate applies to ages 6 years and taller then 110cm riding solo. Children under 110cm can ride tandem with a paying adult.
Went there with Leong, Kaviel and Wess!
It was my 2nd time to the Luge while the 1st time for the rest of my friends.
We are all very excited for this experience together!
Enjoy breathtaking view of the Singapore skyline and the South China Sea while taking the skyride. Couldn't resist not taking a SELFIE photo when up on the skyride.
And also a WEFIE photo!!! (Please be careful not to drop your phone or camera while taking photo)
And we reached our start point for the our luge ride.
You can imagine how crazy we are and how much fun we had competing with each other zooming down the track!
We got the express passes!!!
Simply pay $12 per person to skip the normal queue!!!
Me and Kaviel (http://kavielteo.blogspot.sg/)
We like to take this opportunity to also wish Skyline Luge Sentosa a very Happy 10th Birthday!!!
A 10-tastic Celebration as Luge turns 10!
To celebrate an amazing decade of growth and milestones, Skyline Luge Sentosa will be hosting a
10-tastic! carnival from 21 to 30 August 2015. The Skyline Luge Sentosa journey started on 26
August 2005, with just 191 luge rides recorded for that day. Last November, the attraction achieved its 10 millionth-ride milestone and has close to 4,000 luge rides zooming down their trails every day.
10-tastic Carnival (21 to 30 August 2015)
Packed with exciting activities such as games, caricature and balloon-sculpting stalls, magic performances as well as popcorn and exclusive Luge 10th Anniversary sticker tattoo giveaways, the carnival will be held between 2pm and 6pm on weekdays and 10.30am to 2.30pm on weekends at the Skyline Luge itself for all guests.
Over the 10 days Luge will be running special deals* at different timings throughout each day:
- All day: 50% off Luge rider license membership at $25 for individuals (UP $50) and $60 for families of four (UP $120)
- 10am to 10.30am: Free photo with every purchase of five Luge & Skyride combo (UP $53)
- 12pm to 12.30pm: $10 off each ‘Ten-ride Family Pass’ (UP $79)
- 2pm to 2.30pm: $10 for single photo purchase (UP $15)
- 4pm to 4.30pm: $10 for two Luge & Skyride combo upgrade+
In addition, Luge is offering a free Luge & Skyride combo and a special Luge pop-up birthday card on 26 August to anyone who shares the same birthday with Skyline Luge Sentosa!
Follow Luge on Facebook to catch the latest updates on all the fun and action!
*Terms & conditions apply. Specials deals cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
+Upgrade refers to purchase of additional tickets on same day
Other 10-tastic Activities
Besides the carnival, Luge will also be holding the Spot the Luge Helmet activity, whereby the public can win attractive tickets for Luge and Skyrides by spotting a person wearing the Luge helmet who will be roaming at various parts of Singapore from 21 to 30 August 2015.
Participants just need to take a selfie with the person wearing the helmet and post on Facebook or Instagram with #skylinelugesentosa #luge #skyride #onceisneverenough #luge10tastic #luge10bday. For more details, check out https://www.facebook.com/skylinelugesentosa
Skyline Luge Sentosa - Key Milestones
- August 26th 2005 Sentosa Luge & Skyride officially opened the
attraction to the public with 20 staff
- June 2006 Welcomed the 500,000th rider!
- April 2007 Introduced night Luge and extended operating hours till 9:30 pm
- January 2008 Welcomed the 1-millionth rider!
- April 2008 Added 10% capacity to the ride
- June 2008 Launched the Luge rider License (membership)
- April 2009 Increased capacity to the ride by 60%
- August 2009 Welcomed the 3-millionth rider!
- February 2010 Top Ten most visited attraction in Singapore
- March 9th 2010 Launched new Luge track, Dragon Trail
- February 2011 Welcomed the 5-millionth rider!
- October 2012 Commencement of upgrades to enhance experience
- July 2013 Completed installation of new themed lighting on the
- April 2014 Completion of upgrades
- November 15th 2014 Welcomed our 10-millionth rider!
Come gather your friends and enjoy your LUGE RIDES today!
Tags: luge luge10bday luge10tastic onceisneverenough Skyline Luge Sentosa Ten Years skylinelugesentosa skyride