With the enjoyment of mooncakes becoming synonymous with Mid-Autumn Festival, Li Bai Cantonese Restaurant pays homage to this timeless tradition with its signature baked mooncakes and four new exciting flavours. Deftly handcrafted in-house by award-winning Chef Chung Yiu Ming and his culinary team, these highly anticipated mooncakes are packaged in elegantly designed boxes, perfect for gifting from 24 August to 27 September 2015.
Avid collectors of Li Bai’s mooncake boxes will also be thrilled with three new designs to complement their treasured collection. The pair of Classic boxes, which features unique oriental elements, will bear two very distinctive personalities – one in sleek red with traditional window cut-outs while the other in a contemporary fuchsia pink adorned with bold peony motifs. A cut above the rest, the exclusive Imperial Treasure Box is conceptualised to double up as a luxury timepiece collector case. Crafted in Macassar ebony veneer with high-gloss finishing, the case exudes an air of opulence with its interior lavishly clothed in luscious ivory fabric and a gold-plated escutcheon. Perfected with Li Bai logo atop, these boxes make a splendid Mid-Autumn gift to impress business partners and loved ones.
1) Li Bai Cantonese Restaurant (11.30am – 10.30pm) OR Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel Lobby Mooncake booth (11.00am – 9.30pm), from 24 August to 27 September 2015
2) Mooncake Booth at Change Alley from 31 August to 25 September 2015 (10.00am – 7.00pm, weekdays only)
3) Mooncake Booth at Takashimaya from 27 August to 27 September 2015 (10.00am – 10.00pm)
4) Mooncake Booth at Jurong Point from 7 to 27 September 2015 (9.30am – 10.30pm)
5) Mooncake Booth at Jem from 15 to 27 September 2015 (9.30am – 10.30pm)
6) Mooncake Booth at Ang Mo Kio Hub from 14 to 27 September 2015 (9.30am – 10.30pm)
7) Mooncake Booth at VivoCity from 1 to 27 September 2015 (10.00am – 10.00pm)
Complimentary delivery is only applicable for orders of 50 boxes and above. There will be a surcharge of $50 per location for orders of less than 50 boxes. The delivery time is from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm.
Tags: food mooncake mooncake promotion mooncake promotion 2015 mooncake singapore sucre mooncake 2015