WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Photobucket
Will you marry me???
Who am I marrying???

Haha... no la I'm not marrying anyone...
But if I do, I will make her 99 KIT KAT ROSES to express my love & sincerity!

You can make this for your friend's birthday! I believe I'm the 1st one to make this Kit Kat Roses. You can be the 2nd one!!! Make something unique for her today!!!

Photobucket
This is what you may need to make the KIT KAT ROSES:

1) Scotch tape
2) Green tape
3) Green stick (Satay stick is ok too)
4) Kit Kat's wrapper (8 wrappers can make 1 rose)
5) Scissor

Joined the KIT KAT's wrappers with scotch tape into a long piece as showed above.


Photobucket
After you tape them, fold them into half like this.


Photobucket
Then roll the wrapper around that end about 3 times (You are forming the center of the rose).

Photobucket
With the long end of the wrapper, gently fold it backwards and continue to roll.
You are now working on shaping the rose petals.

Photobucket
Good Tip: Hold the bottom part tightly so it does not become loose. Continue to repeat the above step (folding back and rolling) until you are close to the end of the wrapper. Use scotch tape to tape the ending. Then use the green tape to tape the end to the stick (rose stem).

Photobucket
Hope you all like this KIT KAT ROSES!!!



Comments

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.


    My web blog ... new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts