Red Bull Good Deed Twitter contest

Red Bull Good Deed Twitter contest
RED BULL Singapore will be awarding the 3 best ‘Good Deed’ tweets with attractive prizes!!!

Prize:
$150 cash and Red Bull hamper (3 Winners)

How to take part:
Simply share a good deed that you’ve performed, or witnessed, on Twitter with the hashtag ‘#RedBullHeroes’ 

Deadline:
29 Sept 2013

I did a GOOD DEED to myself by running 10km!!!

I have been travelling a lot to places like Malaysia, Japan Korea recently and ate lot of nice food and put on a lot of weight! I am now 65kg!!! I used to be 60kg and I am dying to get back to shape again. I need to constantly push myself and also discipline myself and not to eat too much now.

So this is when we can be our own HERO in like too! Life can be difficult sometime. Find way to cheer yourself up or pamper yourself is very important to stay positive! I used to think I will never complete a 10km run, but that day I keep telling myself "I can do it, I can do it" while I was running and in the end I manage to complete 10km in about 1 hr time. Then I realized this is something you have to save yourself, be your own HERO in life. A lot of things in life is possible, if you believe you can be your own HERO!

For more info:

*************************************************************


I just turned myself into a comic book hero! 

Comments


  1. Home Entertainment Kit for iPad (White),Vintage Telephone Booth Plastic Case for iPhone 5,Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad2, iPad3 (Black),Rose Print 360 Degree Rotating Faux Leather Flip Case for iPad mini,Genipu GNP-65 Bass In-Ear Headphone for iPhone, iPod, iPad (Black),3D Butterfly & Crystal Decorated Plastic Protective Case for iPhone 5/5S Portable Left-right Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad,NEWTOP High Transparency Front & Back Protector Film Set for iPhone 5,Radio Print Plastic Case for iPhone 5
    more information then visit : http://www.powerplayplus.ca


    Portable Left-right Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts