Back to work after 2 week of reservist

Well... finally back to work once again. Was quite lost in fact... Some password for some secured website forgot. My brain getting rusty now I think. =p

Still quite sleepy as usual when in my office.

Anyway my colleagues all said I looked so dark in complexion. I think is because of my reservist and swimming in that 2 weeks.

Good la... I prefer to be dark, look more healthy I guessed. Haha..


Joke of the day:

一個哥們,多年來找對象沒有找到。于是就弄了個相片來個網上尋知音。
但是細心的人給他指出找不到對象的原因是︰細節決定成敗。
這個是今日最佳笑料,超好笑的!什麼?看不出哪裡好笑?
那你該多看看柯南培養觀察力囉~

(English Version)
For many years, this guy couldn't find a girlfriend. One day he decided to take a nice picture with his bazor and post it online to find girl. But some thoughtful and very observant people said he will never find a girlfriend with that photo.

Know why? Still don't know that mean you need to be more observant. Haha...

See this picture to find out what I am saying about-
http://showtime.omy.sg/index.php?option=com_articlest&task=detail&articleID=4438



Comments

Popular Posts