Enjoy Shanghai Cuisine with friends at Eastern Restaurant (Centrepoint Orchard)



Recently I brought my friends to Eastern Restaurant and we ordered several Shanghai dishes to try and all of them tasted really YUMMILIOUS!!!



It is always good to dine with friend over a table of good foods!!!
Homemade Pork Ribs- $18
Crispy Chicken with Noodle- $8.50

Braised Beef Brisket- $12

Braised Pork Belly (Do Po Rou)- $13.80
This is really delicious! Juicy & tender!!! MUST TRY!!!

Kangkong- $8.80

Yang Zhou Fried Rice- $9.50
This can be for 2 person!

Mapo Braised Beancurd- $9
I love this with plain rice!!!

Yang Zhou Siew Mai- 3.80

Steamed Custard Bun- $4.50
One of my all time favourite Shanghai food!!!

Give this a try and I'm sure you love it!!!



DO CHECK THIS OUT TOO!!!





Address: Centrepoint, 176 Orchard Road, #01-57


Call 67362638 to book a seat today!!!




Click "Like" at their facebook and get 5% off your bill!!!






Comments

Popular Posts