Halloween Horrors 2011 in Tampines?

We all know that the annual "Halloween Horror" event @Night Safari was cancelled. But look like that is not the case now. Yes!!! They are planning to have it at another venue.

Alternative sites for Halloween Horror
Member of Parliament (MP) for Tampines Group Representation Constituency (GRC) Baey Yam Keng has offered alternative sites to Singapore Polytechnic students affected by the cancellation of the Halloween event at the Night Safari.

The Halloween Horrors is put together by the Singapore Poly Students and it is part of final year project.

The principal Tan Hang Cheong of the school state that this event is encouraged by the "interest shown by several organisations who called up to explore opportunities for engaging" its students in their project.

It added that the students are naturally "devastated" by the decision to cancel the event, after 7 months of hard work and sacrifice, but they have learnt much from the process.

"When I first heard about the cancellation, my heart goes out to the students because they’ve spent a lot of months preparing for it," Mr Baey said.

So where are the possible venue?
In his Facebook posting, Mr Baey said they could either use the Sun Plaza Park or the Eco Green Park at Tampines.

Many netizens supported the idea of having it at Eco Green Park because of the huge area and the park’s low lighting conditions.

Read more here: http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5289386

Comments

  1. Hi I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on
    Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just
    like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round interesting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb job.

    Also visit my web site: lorem ipsum deutsch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts