HARAJUKU STREET STYLE- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!


Back by POPULAR DEMAND!!!
HARAJUKU STREET STYLE
has returned to TANGS!!!

It is now available at Tangs Orchard, Level 3 and 4



from 1 Oct 11(Sat) to 2 Jan 12 (Mon).


Harajuku Street Style is here at Tangs Orchard, Level 4!!!




Last week I was honoured to be able to attend the


Launch Party for Harajuku Street Style at Tangs Orchard!!!






Yup 1st 10 guests will get a $100 shopping voucher!!!





And just for your info I was the 1st 10!!!



I'm not auntie but because I was free that day and just went to queue lor...



About 2 hour queuing... but for the $100 I think it is worth it la... Haha...






$100 vouchers!!!












































The host of the night- VJ Utt Panichkul with Japanese Celebrity Blogger Rei Shito and Singapore Street Fashion Photogragher James Bent.





Jeremy, Shuqing, Shaun, myself and Darren Tan











My friend- Woo Jiaqi











I like this photo of Jiaqi!!! So pretty!!!





Look at the crowd!!!








Fashionista bloggers- Qiuqiu, Ben, Xiaxue & Cheesy







A photo with my blogger friends!!!





Alton, Jiaqi & Jiayi





Alton & myself






Me and Hongpeng shopping for our clothes!!!





I bought 2 piece of shirt! This is the 1st one- $49





2nd piece- $69





With the pretty Nuffnang's crew- Amanda & Melissa





It was a great shopping at Tangs- Harajuku Street Syle!!!



I always love Japan Fashion and I'm really happy that Tangs had brought in this 15 of the coolest street fashion brands from Japan!


Visit Stylespace on 4, Tangs Orchard, Level4






Web Store: http://shop.awcg.asia/

Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/hss.awcg

Twitter: http://twitter.com/hss.awcg






Comments

  1. Really nice blog..It is a Singapore Street Fashion Photogragher...Pictures are very good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts