Real Steel Gala Online Game!!!

Thanks Nuffnang for the invites to Real Steel Gala Premiere@ The Cathay last week!!!
It was a great movie not to be missed!!!


It was of cause a great meet up session with blogger friends.


A photo with the robot- Atom!!!


The lovely couple- Thiang and Sanyu!


Before I end this post, I just wanna share the “Online Real Steel Mission Game” with you all.

It is a very challenging game I must say! Go try it!!!

Start Playing Now!!!


Step 1: Go to http://www.facebook.com/RealSteelSingapore

Step 2: Go to ‘Reveal The Steel Missions’ tab and Start Playing!!




Do click on the "Tips" tab to find your answer. You need to unlock each mission to gain more points.

By unlocking each mission, you actually also get to know more of this movie. The game may start from the basic level (1000 point).


What do I feel about this Online Real Steel mission’s game?
It was challenging to me even though I had watch the movie!!!
Click on the ‘LeaderBoard’ section to see who got the highest score.




If you are ready for the game, enter https://www.facebook.com/RealSteelSingapore and take up the challenge now!!!

Check out the trailer of this movie:




Catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011


Comments

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
    blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read through content from other writers and use a little something from their websites.

    Look at my blog post :: twitter followers buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast
    coming again to read further news.

    Also visit my web blog - bathroom in northern virginia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts