HAJI LANE vs HARAJUKU STREET


Today I was at Haji Lane to shop for material for Rocher Creations (http://www.rocher-creations.blogspot.com) and I realised that are a lot more shop selling clothes.
The street are slowly developing into a FASHION STREET!!!

Actually I have high hope that HAJI LANE becoming a FASHION STREET like HARAJUKU STREET!!! Hope to see more fashion stores there and become the next "In" places to visit for all fashion-goer!!!

HAJI LANE (Singapore)

Haji Lane is located within Arab Street Singapore, a lively district that is rich in Islamic history and culture.

Thing you can find there:
- Carpets
- Silk and cloth
- Fashionable clothes
- Jewellery
- Dinning places
- Cafe
- Shisha (Waterpipe)
- Handicraft

With the historic building around, Haji Lane makes a good places for phototaking and cam-whoring too! Take a walk at Haji Lane today!!!



HARAJUKU STREET (Tokyo)

Harajuku is a fashion capital of the world, renowned for its unique street fashion.


Many prominent designers and fashion ideas have sprung from Harajuku and incorporated themselves into other fashions throughout the world. Last year at Tangs Orchard, there was an event to promote Harajuku Style too and I bought a few clothes from the event too!

Harajuku is also a large shopping district that includes international brands, its own brands, and shops selling clothes young people can afford.


During the weekend, young people will dress in a variety of styles including gothic lolita, visual kei, and decora, as well as cosplayers at Harajuku socializing. When I was at Harajuku during my trip there, I took this photo as I spotted this guy in the FROG suit and I find it quite cute! I wonder Singapore's Haji Lane will be like this one day? hahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts