N.E.mation! 7 Wrap Party

The party that all the Top 10 finalist teams are waiting for after 3 weeks of hard work completing their N.E.mation! 7 clip for the finals. It's time to let the hair down and enjoy the party!!!

Like some graduation party celebration, I'm sure they will all missed the 3 weeks time they spent together making the production together in the same tentage.

Check out the fun they had at the Wrap Party!!!

You can see everyone enjoyed themselves at the party!!!
This song is so heart touching. Honestly, although I only come to down to visit them once a week, I   can relate to this video because everyone put in effort and been through the rough times.

I would like to congratulate all of the 10 teams  for putting all their hard work for the production and wishing them all the best in the final voting phrase in January 2013.

Please give your support to all the teams and specially to “J.W.S.G” and “Royal Potato”  which were under me. I've really seen them struggling through the production period to meet the deadline. I really hope they can win in this!!! =)

Comments

  1. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?
    Here is my webpage - topografía

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts