Cabin Zero Military 28L - Best Backpack That Ideal for Short Travel Trips and Mountain Treks

When you have a bag full of deer's crackers, Nara's bowing deers will definitely come to you. The deers at Nara are really smart and cute! I have enjoyed myself during a day trip Nara Park, Japan. 


Saw the backpack beside me?  It is CabinZero Military backpack! 


It is my perfect lightweight backpack when I go travelling! Beside storing the deer's crackers which I bought for the deers, I also have my DSLR camera, phone powerbanks and travel documents in the bag. It is very spacious and the size (28L) is just nice for a day adventure. They also have it in a bigger size (44L) too. 


With military-grade nylon, webbing, AirMesh shoulder straps, top and side grab handles, bottle pocket, lockable zippers (lock not included), the range is tough, durable, and surprisingly lightweight.

The CabinZero Military backpack 28L is definitely ideal for short travel trips or mountain treks!

Check out more about the products at http://www.boiatrade.com/cabinzero.php





Comments

  1. Backpacking is good and I tried this last May with my 2 other friends. Its one incredible experience.Cheers on your wonderful back packing blog and this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello William! I have read your experience of climbing the mountain and you share tips and tricks. I am happy to be able to read your blog. Thank you for sharing your vacation experiences and knowledge. komodoresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. best backpacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for an AFFORDABLE PRICERoom for Rent in Bangkok? Contact us now at +669 8793 5696 & Look for Mr. Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts