Wingzone Singapore Christmas Bundle Set Perfect for Christmas Party!

It’s the season of Christmas and New Year parties and gatherings. 
Wing Zone Singapore launches a Christmas Bundle Set  that is perfect for a group of 4-5pax at only $38 (Usual Price $62.90). 

The Christmas Bundle Set is available for dine-in and take-away at both their outlet (Bugis+ and Buangkok MRT).  For online delivery, you can order through Foodpanda SingaporeDeliveroo Singapore and Gradfood Singapore

Promotion ends on the 31st of December. 


The Christmas Bundle Set comes with the following:
- 30 Boneless Wings (Choose any 3 flavours of your choice)
- 2 large wedges
- carrot and celery with dressing
- 4 regular drinks.



I had them for my Birthday cum Christmas party recently and my friends and I all loved it! 
What I personally like  about the Christmas Bundle Set is they uses 100% fresh chicken breast meat that are lightly breaded to give the crispy texture on the outside and juicy on the inside and tossed in your choice of Wing Zone Signature Flavors. 

Sweet, Spicy, Sour, Zesty, Hot or Tangy! 
They have something for everyone! 



I had the Honey Q, Tokyo Dragon (my favourite) and Sweet Samurai! 



Check out the full menu here: www.wingzone.com.sg 

Comments

Popular Posts