Christmas @ Orchard 2008

Today happened to be free after a Loreal meeting, so went around Orchard and look at the Christmas Deco this year...
I am feeling the Christmas spirit in Orchard...
Here is some sharing of the picture I took for you all, enjoy ya....

In front of Wheellock Place

In front of Wheellock Place


Merry Christmas in advance to everyone!



The lighting along Orchard road is beautiful right?



As usual Ngee Ann City have a tall Christmas tree...

This time Ngee Ann City goes green this year with its 16-metre tall Christmas tree powered by solar panels and lit by energy-reducing LED lights.


I like this closeup picture!

A self taken photo of me with the big Christmas tree


In front of Ngee Ann City...


In front of Paragon Shopping Centre


Paragon's Christmas tree alway have nice angel on the tree...
So pretty...

Can you spot me in this picture? ( Haha, I am wearing grey and black pant)

Comments

Popular Posts