Have F&N Sure Have FUN


Still remember in my last year F&N's blog post- http://blog.omy.sg/fnn/2010/04/26/fraser-and-neave-fn-sparkling-drinks/?

YES! Have F&N Have FUN!!!


This year I have the chance to party with F&N sparkling drinks too!
Scroll down to read more!!!

Few day ago, I was invited to a party with some of my blogger friends. It was coincidentally that they were serving us F&N Outrageous Orange Sparkling Drinks (My Favourite flavour)!


So I took on the role of being a waiter serving my friend with

F&N Outrageous Orange Sparkling Drinks (Free Labour, hahaha) !


Making sure everyone had a glass of nice F&N Outrageous Orange Sparkling drink!


We went on with a Cheers!!!
Wishing everyone all the best in anything they do!

Yumsheng!!!

See everyone so happy from the facial expression! Yeah!!!



F&N brings out the FUN in any party!!!

That why I say "Have F&N Have FUN"!

YEAH!

Comments

Popular Posts