Gold Kili & Frezfruta are part of my life!

Is there some food or drinks you usually take or carry with you around when you go overseas?
Today I like to take this opportunities share with you all what are some of the food or drinks I love.
Gold Kili instant beverages!!!

You can try the Gold Kili Instant Double Shot White Coffee!!!

or the Gold Kili Instant Double Shot White Milk Tea and Gold Kili !
Feel so good to have them my Malaysia resort stay.
Whether you are having it at home or anywhere!
You can be sure to enjoy premium experience!!!

Dip your biscuit with coffee!!! I love to do that! :)

Another of my favourite would be the Frezfruta Apple Blueberry jam!!!
You can eat them with crackers like this!!!

Warmly toasted bread with Frezfruta Jams can be a great hi-tea!!!
Thanks to Gold Kili! I can bring them around and enjoy even during my holiday trips!

hmm... Yummy!
You too can enjoy a nice coffee anywhere anytime
with Gold Kili Instant Double Shot White Coffee!!!

Comments

Popular Posts